Thursday, June 30, 2011

My Baking Wishlist

I picked the worst time to start a baking venture.  My life has been crazy busy with the day job.  But have no fear, recipes are coming.  It is my birthday weekend after all. 

I recently took inventory of everything I had and realized I needed to start collecting baking supplies. 

In yellow please....source
Mini Pie Molds....Source    


Mini and regular cupcake pans....source


You cant have too many of these....source


Source
Tomorrow I will have a new recipe up.  Fingers crossed it works!

2 comments:

  1. i want a kitchenaid mixer too...though I can't justify the price since I don't bake enough to use it :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should look for these things on eBay - here is the link to the Wilton master tip set, half the price of the store you linked to :)

    http://cgi.ebay.com/Wilton-Master-56-Piece-Tip-Set-/190550905413?pt=Birthday_Favors&hash=item2c5db81245

    ReplyDelete