Monday, June 13, 2011

Welcome to For the Love of Baking

Thanks for stopping by!  I am finally taking the plunge and making my baking hobby into something a little more serious.



For a few months/about a year or so I have been saying over and over that I want to open a little cupcake shop.  Right now it seems like the market is saturated with cupcake shops, so while I still want to open a shop (one day) I think my focus will be more than cupcakes.

But we are getting ahead of ourselves.  I plan on taking my time to really learn how to bake.  I KNOW how to bake, but Im nerdy and like to know the physics behind it.

I hope I can learn and share new recipes and techniques with you.  My goal is to make a darn good dessert, start an at home bakery and then open a storefront.  


Welcome to For the Love of Baking!!

Comments/criticism/praise/orders/high fives are always welcome...in fact they are highly recommended!

(I know it looks messy around here...Im still making tweaks.  Soon it will look nice and polished!)

4 comments:

  1. YAY!! I love all baked goods so I can't wait to see what you post on here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great! Congrats Heather! How exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super exited to see what you come up with, I added your link to my "food blog" category on my blog. I've been adding recipes to my blog for the last month, it's really addictive. Are you on tastykitchen.com? You should be! It's a good way of getting traffic to your cook/bake blog, and find nice recipes. Look me up there - carinatb :)

    ReplyDelete